Information and documents needed to ship sperm to our facility
- Checklist for Shipping Sample(s) IN to ART WRNMMC (for personal use)
- Checklist for Accepting Cryo Sperm Specimens (for personal use)*This checklist is needed if the sperm sample was obtained from a sexually intimate partner (SIP), or a directed donor (DD). It is also needed if the sperm sample was obtained from an anonymous donor (AD) at a cryo facility not listed below. Please DO NOT complete this form if the sperm sample was obtained from an anonymous donor (AD) at any of the following cryo facilities: California CryoBank, Cryogenic Laboratories/ Fairfax CryoBank, Jones Institute, Xytex, Manhattan CryoBank or Seattle Sperm Bank.
- Consent to Ship and Store Cryopreserved Specimens
- CMV Information and Permission Form (only need to be completed if the sperm donor is CMV positive and the patient to be inseminated is CMV negative).
- In the event that a physician signed requisition form is needed, it will be completed by an ART staff member and sent to the IVF/ cryo facility. To request this form, call our lab line at 301-400-2149 and leave a message with your name, date of birth, and the IVF/cryo facility to which the form should be sent. Please contact the IVF/cryo facility approximately 48-72 business hours after contacting the Institute to ensure that the form was received.